Translate

poniedziałek, 13 października 2014

Somewhere far away from home ...

This day was really great. My mom took me and sisters for a long walk. It was a magical place. No cars, no people, just we.... Peace and quiet, only birds singing ... and the nature around us. It was Great!

                                                So nice....


                                                 I'm so cool and I know it...


                                                A little prayer...


                                            I'm coming....


                                             Almost there...


                          What that ball has inside, hmmm??


                                        I hear something...


Just smile...


                       Because smile is good for everything...


                                   What a wonderful place...


                            Attention! I have a paper plane ...


                                     Where is my plane??


                            Shhhh...I try to see something....


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz